CLASSIFIED ADS - FULL CARS
|1972 Triumph TR6 $18,500||$18,500|
|Roger Mason North York 416-456-0447 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|1972 Triumph TR6 $18,500
Sapphire Blue with light blue interior. No rust. 76,266 original miles
I have owned this car for 45 years. It was 9 months old when I purchased it. Original bill of sale.
When I roll it out of the garage each Spring, connect the battery, prime the fuel pump (with the prime lever), it starts first time - every time. Oil & filter changed every 3,000 miles.
Original light blue half tonneau for roof
Original owners manual and the original British United Automobile service card
Original Full TR6 Workshop manual
Original TR6 sales brochure in pristine condition
Original large 42” x 21” TR6 wall poster “One Triumph Leads to Another”
The car was my daily drive for 7 years until 1980, after which it was garaged in winter and driven in summer.
Work performed 1980:
- Custom made full tonneau with centre zip, in light blue to match interior
- Fiberglass replacement fenders fitted
Work performed 2009 at 74,120 miles: (Note - Only driven 2,146 miles since this overhaul - until today)
(The purpose of this work after 37 years of ownership, was to replace all items that related to safety, in addition to other maintenance items.) These include:
- New front disks, calipers & brake cylinders
- New rear drum brake shoes and cylinders
- New master brake cylinder and all brake lines
- New clutch and cylinders
- New radiator
- New ‘original parts’ green hose kit & clamps
- New water pump and thermostat
- New rear springs
- New (original part) soft top roof with reflective stripe
- New diaphragms and carb kit for Zenith Stromberg carbs
- New Gas tank sender unit
- New fuel line, fuel pump and filter
- New points & condenser, rotor arm and distributor cap
- New HT wires & plugs
- New Air Filters
- New Door-Top (Pulls) L & R
- Roll bar fitted
- Frame (chassis) strengthened at rear in usual spot - not needed but just in case.
- Outside body repainted (original Sapphire Blue)
- 4 new tyres
- New Battery (2017)
What needs work:
Carpets are original light blue and faded in places and worn in high traffic areas
Passenger retractible seat belt frozen
Driver-side knee pad needed
The hood needs sanding and repainting. The new paint job on the hood bubbled. No moisture or rust, just bubbles. The car hasn’t seen water (rain) in 10 years.
The replacement muffler (circa 1980) has a small repairable leak.
Engine is 100% original. No new parts or major repairs needed - except clutch in 2009. It is sound, strong and powerful. It has had oil & filter changes every 3,000 miles religiously over the last 45 years.
The car is ’ tight ’ and very attractive. It drives very nicely and is reliable. All electrics work.
Please contact Roger for more information or to arrange a test drive and inspection.
For more photos, follow this link.
|1977 Triumph TR7||Best Offer|
|Steve Stouffville 905-640-3651 email@example.com|
|Available for sale in as is condition. Perferct car for someone looking to
refurbish it or for a parts car.|
|1973 Triumph TR6||19,500|
|Mike Graham Kemptville 6132582901 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|I have owned and maintained this car for the past 20 years. During that time, I have rebuilt the engine, transmission, differential, (including strengthening differential mounts), and rear axles, and refurbished all of the gauges, the starter, the alternator, and the fuel pump. The carbs were rebuilt 2 years ago. Car has working overdrive, VTO alloy wheels with Kumho tires, tonneau cover, luggage rack, stainless steel rad shroud, burl walnut dash, custom-upholstered black and white seats with matching kidney pads, Pertronix electronic ignition, new wiring harness, horn relays, LED driving lights, a third brake light, LED rear lights, and an AGM battery. This is a well sorted out TR6 with no rust that is ready to enjoy. 64,500 miles. Asking $19,500. Please contact Mike. Additional photos can be seen at https://photos.app.goo.gl/4FFM1VhQyyaoaBeW8|
|Nicholas Hope Etobicoke 416-500-8721 email@example.com|
|After 11 years it is time to say goodbye to my TR6. With a new house and young kids, I don’t have time to enjoy her as much as I would like to and it needs to go to a home to someone who will give her the attention she deserves.
- Alternator replaced 11 years ago, approx. 1,000 mi
- Timing chain replaced 10 years ago, approx. 900 mi
- Suspension, differential, and steering bushings replaced 7 years ago, approx. 300 mi
- Front shocks replaced 7 years ago, approx. 300 mi
- Heater and radiator hoses replaced 7 years ago, approx. 300 mi
- Tires replaced 2 years ago, approx. 30 mi
- Starts and runs great
What Needs Attention
- Front brakes need service
- Hydraulic lever rear shocks need service
- Some lights need bulbs or wiring
- Hazard flasher needs replacement
- Windscreen trim needs replacement
What Could Use Attention
- Passenger side rocker is starting to show rust
- Passenger floor has rust, was covered with POR 15 to prevent further deterioration
- New valve guides
- Gas cap rubber seal
- Soft top
- Driver seat foam||
For assistance with classified adds, email Classified co-ordinator.