Sold car, but factory hardtop with all glass and some fittings is available. Included with the hard top are brackets 716025 and 716026; and 624720, the tie bars that allow the hardtop to be used along with the soft top. These are no longer available. I have all the rubber seals for the hardtop, trim, and a new liner and these will be available to the purchaser of the hardtop at approximately half price. Price for the hardtop and glass alone is $600.
Restoration parts for the hardtop include:
- 911040 seal, rubber, rear window glass ($100 with top)
- 629584 seal, rubber, front of top to w/s-2 available ($7 with top)
- 716183 seal, rubber, side window glass X2 ($14 with top)
- 630961 seal, fuzzy, black, front/sides/B-post of top ($26 with top)
- 725084 front listing rail ($25 with top)
- 725085 centre listing rail ($25 with top)
- headliner, white ($187 with top)
As I prepared to restore the car, I accumulated most of the parts I planned to install. The purchaser did not avail himself of the approximately $4 000 of new parts. I am currently preparing a listing for these new parts and will post it later on this site in a separate classified.