1975 Triumph TR6 – $35,000 – Reasonable Offers are Welcome.
Lovingly rebuilt in 2010-2012. Custom show quality colour with ghosted-in racing stripes. Continual improvements each year and highly maintained for the passion of a true English sports car roadster.
- American Racing Mini-lite style aluminum wheels
- Roll-Bar (easy removable fasteners)
- Triple Weber DCOM40 Carburetors with JAM Engineering Intake Manifold and throttle linkage
- Weber velocity stacks (Filter set also available)
- Upgraded cam shaft
- 4 point easy buckle safety belts (original OEM belts on hand)
- New crankshaft & adjustable cam timing gear set and chain
- New Fanbelt
- New ignition spark plug wiring set and plugs
- Oil & Filter change every at the end of driving season (approx. 1,000 to 2,000 kms max)
- American racing mini-lite aluminum rims with Offset billet machined spacers
- 215/R6015 tires
- Original steel rims, beauty rings & centre hubs
- Original Spare tire and rim
Miscellaneous Components / Manuals:
- Full set of new coil springs
- Weber jet kit
- Carburetor Chromed Filter kit
- A variety of new Dashboard knobs
- Kenwood Bluetooth/CD Stereo & upgraded speakers
- Original Coventry Spare Parts Catalogue binder (priceless item)
Lastly, should you wish to watch the YouTube video of the restoration to see the quality of body work by Fix Auto in Ajax, here is the link => Triumph TR6 Restoration – YouTube
This car has been a labour of love for 20 years and performs like no other. Fun to the max.
**Full disclosure on May 31, 2022 incident – Small deer struck the car on the driver side door mirror, door & rear quarter panel. Minor damage and is in process of repair with Hagerty Insurance to return the vehicle to show quality standard. Offers considered as is if desired. See photos.